Thursday 4 April 2013

Weekday Lunch at Ohsho

            In search of more japanese food, I gotten to know of Gyoza no Ohsho at Cuppage Plaza. ( near Orchard Point) I tried their days lunch set which consist of half ramen , half cha han, fried chicken and pan fried gyoza . From other reviews, curry rice will be served instead of cha han on some days . I was rather lucky as I get to eat their cha han. Food served is fast and iced water is provided FOC. I was given the option of shoyu, shio and miso soup base for the ramen which i chose miso.

             The ramen soup taste salty and the noodles doesnt have the bite.The cha su slice is abit fatty, not the worse I have seen. Ramen only taste average . Gyoza is crispy and taste great with the vinegar n shoyu provided. Awesome fried rice with cha su and egg.
                  The lunch set is filling and it only cost me $11. In cuppage plaza, many restaurant have their weekday lunch at $10 nett. Gyoza Ohsho is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment